Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ten All American Videos!

Image found here:  http://thesocialgreen.com/2011/09/13/united-nonprofits-of-america/


Just thought I'd have a bit of fun, because it's July 4th. Which is.....




FUCK YEAH!




Gotta get me of of them.....or any nationality for that matter.....




Nothing more American than this guy.....well, except maybe The Punisher.....




No wait, I take that back.....




Here's something from America.....




I saw this in the cinema two days ago. I wonder if it's historically accurate.....




This guy is so American, even his name is Mr. America.....hmm, there's something oddly familiar about him.....




If that guy was Mr. America, then I say this woman should be Mrs. America. She may have turned 45 last Sunday, but I still would.....wait a minute, isn't she Canadian.....




And now, please rise for our National Anthem.....even though I'm not American.....





No comments:

Post a Comment